Laptop Wireless Adaptors. Wireless Toyz Store
Laptop Wireless Adaptors
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- A device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly
- A person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage
- (adaptor) adapter: device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- (Adaptor) An adapter or adaptor is a person that adapts or a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system.
- (adaptor) Alternative spelling of adapter
- A microcomputer that is portable and suitable for use while traveling
- a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
- A laptop is a personal computer designed for mobile use that is small and light enough for a person to rest on their lap.
- Jesse Hartman is a musician, filmmaker and actor, living in New York's East Village.
Laptop dead, almost
Four years ago I ordered a laptop
at our office supplier. 'I want a good one,' I said. So I was advised to buy a top of the line Lenovo, costing me a whopping € 1,300, plus 19% VAT.
No matter dual core, it refused to work on Windows Vista. So Vista went, XP came. Costing me € 300, plus VAT.
After 14 months both the battery and AC adaptor were gone. Had to be replaced, no warranty of course. Battery € 60, adaptor € 50. Remember, don't forget the VAT.
When it was two years old, the wireless
network chip was bogus. I did not care to have it replaced, but bought a plugin wireless
. € 27.
Shortly after that, the replacement battery was dead. Next, the AC adaptor cord broke. So, another adaptor was ordered. That third adaptor was bogus a few weeks ago. I use a noisy generic adaptor now, bought for € 40. But since the plug does not fit well, it falls out every now and then, shutting off my laptop
Since this week, USB functionality is gone, so I can't use the mouse
, nor any other USB device for that matter, like my portable harddisk with my photos. And several Flickr buttons do not respond to tapping the trackpad.
Moral: this is the biggest piece of computer ********** ever bought.
Next Saturday I hope to buy a new laptop
, until then I can only use the office computer.
Bought a 5D MkII have we? Happy are we?!
As I mentioned on my last upload on Sunday I finally got my hands on a 5D MkII, unfortunately due to Mothers Day visits and work I haven't had much chance to play. I gave lens focus micro adjustment a whirl tonight, but not convinced I've got it bob on so will be giving it another go when I have more patience!
Thought I'd get the strobes out and see how the new camera, also tried shooting tethered for the first time so I could control the shutter from the laptop and immediately review the shots screen. Wanted to go for quite a shallow DOF look .... and thought for once I'd give a bit of a cheesy grin as I'm happy with my new toy!
Focus was slightly out (tried an SP using auto focus for a change), and the composition was out cutting my chin off .... but i was sat on the floor so things were a bit tricky!
Strobist: Canon 430 EZ at 1/2 power in ringflash adaptor on light stand high just to the right of the camera. Reflector just under chin (think i needed to adjust the angle a little!). YN 460 II with omnibounce on floor behind me pointed at the wall at approx 1/8 power to give the graduated grey look. Flashes triggered by RF-602's.
Related topics: high speed wireless internet service surround sound speakers wireless 900mhz wireless speakers prepaid wireless internet plans setting up netgear wireless microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3000 wireless internet and cable
- (月) 15:41:22|
- Category: None