Wireless Laser Mouse - Blitzz Wireless Usb.
Microsoft 8000 Wireless Laser Mouse
- a type of computer mousing device that uses a laser beam rather than a ball to track the movement of the user's hand. The laser mouse supersedes and is more sensitive than the optical mouse, which superseded the conventional ball mouse.
- Microsoft Corporation is a public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions.
- (microsofts) circuits hardwired with info, programs, whatever. You plug them into your brain, you know stuff. Tech. Not Bill Gates.
- (Microsoftian) Of or relating to Microsoft Inc., or its products
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
As a graduate student in international relations I do not need a insane computer set up. I would love one, but am resigned to the fact I will be poor for years to come. Mostly my imac and macbook are used to run Stata, Maple, Papers, iTunes, iWork suite and word processors. Thankfully my macs make it easy to run the software I need and work with mission critical reliability. Loosing a thesis after months of work is terrifying.
Home office setup August '09
Another shot of the home office. The laptop stand is the Ikea hack using the Grundtal paper towel dispenser.
Related topics: belkin wireless router cable wireless range extender n digital wireless guitar wireless ceiling speakers netgear wireless router install wireless internet modem router wireless gaming keyboard mouse combo
- (月) 15:40:51|
- Category: None