WIRELESS DESKTOP NETWORK. WIRELESS HOME THEATER PROJECTOR. HOW TO SECURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK LINKSYS.
Wireless Desktop Network
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- The working surface of a desk
- background: (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
- A file shortcut in Microsoft Windows is a small file containing a target URI or GUID, or the name of a target program file that the shortcut represents. The shortcut might additionally specify parameters to be passed to the target program when it is run.
- Denoting a piece of equipment such as a microcomputer that is suitable for use at an ordinary desk
- the top of a desk
- an interconnected system of things or people; "he owned a network of shops"; "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"; "tangled in a web of cloth"
- communicate with and within a group; "You have to network if you want to get a good job"
- (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs; "the networks compete to broadcast important sports events"
- Connect as or operate with a network
- Interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, esp. to further one's career
- Link (machines, esp. computers) to operate interactively
MacBook on 3G Network via bluetooth
Screenshot of my MacBook browsing the internet on 3G network via Sony Ericsson K800i connected wireless
ly by bluetooth. Look at the download rate in safari's download panel.
Trying to track down a fault within my network.
Related topics: wireless access point detector linksys wireless access point router linksys wireless pci card driver download wireless air cards for laptops wireless router for home use wireless led picture light microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3000 special edition wireless n and g compatibility manage wireless connections
- (月) 15:38:26|
- Category: None