Home Wireless Computer Network - Wireless Isp Setup - Netgear Wireless Nic.
Home Wireless Computer Network
- Link (machines, esp. computers) to operate interactively
- Interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, esp. to further one's career
- communicate with and within a group; "You have to network if you want to get a good job"
- (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs; "the networks compete to broadcast important sports events"
- an interconnected system of things or people; "he owned a network of shops"; "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"; "tangled in a web of cloth"
- Connect as or operate with a network
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
OLPC Sugar interface
On the top left, there are four modes that OLPC thinks in. Keep in mind, this is a groupware-designed computer; it's meant to work with other OLPCs in a teaching environment.Neighborhood:
Similar to Windows' "My network places," this is where you select your wireless connection
Kind of like computers on the local network on Windows. You can organize them into groups, and the individuals would show
up on the right (right now, you just see me).Home:
Like "My Computer," but the "task bar" is in the donut around my icon (right now, only "Journal," similar to "My recent documents/activities/applications").Activity:
Currently running activity.
The bottom bar is like the Start Menu; it launches installed XO applications.
'Kanaal 13' wireless
network @ home
Next to buying the Acer One, I also set up an wireless network at home and I couldn't resist using the name of my radio show
(Channel 13) for the network :-)
More on the radio show
is to be found at: kanaaldertien.blogspot.com
Related topics: best wireless security protocol free prepaid wireless external usb wireless card microsoft wireless laser desktop 6000 review wireless speakers for outdoors edimax 54 mbps wireless pci card rechargeable wireless mouse wireless headphones for kids linksys wcg200 wireless g cable gateway
- (月) 15:42:17|
- Category: None